- My brother turning 21 and going out for the best sushi I’ve ever had!
- Meeting Deliciously Ella, Livias Kitchen and the Hemsley and Hemsley sisters at Goodroots festival.
- Not panicking at all in London and thoroughly enjoying myself and eating all day long with no worries about food or anything else in the world.
- At Goodroots London I went to a number of talks and a lot talked about nutrition and how even natural sugars should be kept as low as possible! This will help when it comes to my stomach!
- Not having to go to the doctors for six months!
- I finally stopped taking 4 of my tablets! Eating fermented food is working!
- Getting sent free yogurts and granola off of brands I’ve loved for ages!
- Famous chefs starting to like and comment on my recipes more!
- My brother coming home from university!
- I’ve started to educate myself in nutrition and learn about food combining, fermentation and many other foodie things!
Hope you guys enjoyed this short but sweet post! Maybe it will inspire you to look back at your month too and pick out your favourite things!